Below are some useful iPhone shortcuts.
(1) iPhone undo typing or pasting: if you ever pasted a photo or text by accident or too many times, a quick way to undo the last action is by shaking your iPhone! Keep shaking your phone until you see the prompt such as the one you see above.
(2) Take screenshot: maybe it’s just me that doesn’t know the trick on how to download or copy photos from Facebook, but one way around it is to take a screenshot of your phone while you’re browsing. All you have to do is to hold the home button and the power button simultaneously and the photo will be saved in your Camera Roll.
(3) Reboot or Restart iPhone: if you find your iPhone running slow or buggy, try rebooting your iPhone by holding the power button down for about 10-15 seconds, continue to hold the button even when the system prompts you to “slide to power off” until you see the Apple logo.
(4) Language Toggle For Keyboard: you can setup your keyword to show a button that will toggle between your desired languages. Go to settings –> General –> Keyboard –> International Keyboards, add the keyboards you want, then the next time you type, there will be a button next to the space button that looks like a globe, utilize that button to change language on iPhone.
(5) Save Photos in Safari: one good way to share photos or download images you find on your iPhone browser is to simply tap and hold the image you want for about 3-5 seconds and there will be a prompt to save to camera roll or copy the photo for you to paste later either into iMessage, WhatsApp, emails, or any messaging system.
(6) Quit Apps: another way to further clean your system memory or to keep your iPhone running smooth is to exit all apps that are running in the background. double tap your home screen and you should see all the apps that are running, hold onto any of those icons for about 3-5 seconds until the seconds are jiggling, then tap on the “x” on each one to close them.
(7) Special Characters: if you’re looking for special characters on iPhone such as the the upside down question mark or the British pound symbol, simply hold onto the letter that’s close to the character you’re looking for until an additional prompt pops up with more character options.
(8) Add Customized Icons On Home Screen: you can add your own icon for your favorite websites, go to your browser and click on the middle function at the bottom that looks like an arrow within a box, and select “Add to Home Screen”, follow the prompts to add an icon to your favorite websites onto your home screen.
Do you know of any other useful iPhone shortcuts? Share with us in the comments section below!